Pool Works offers sophisticated pool automation systems that simplify installed by Pool Works makes it possible for you to relax more than ever. Control the heater, lights, and temperature from a phone, tablet, or computer.
Pool Work technicians can install easy to lose and frequently misplaced. There is no such problem with the ScreenLogic system, since it runs from your electronic devices.
Benefits of swimming pools automation
The following are some of the benefits of a swimming pool automation system:
- You can automate pool lighting, which can include various colors of LED lights and creating a vibrant spectrum of colors. The speed and sequence of colors can be controlled, as well. Exciting lighting creates a theme park effect in your backyard.
- With ScreenLogic, you can get the heat in your spa started while you’re still on your way home from work.
- You can even control such things as sanitizing your pool. The cost of unnecessarily adding chemicals can be reduced because automated chemical balancers are precise.
- Program your pool in the same way a home thermostat can help you cut costs on your utility bill. Instead of running the pool’s heat pump constantly, turn it on and off automatically with ScreenLogic.
- Your pool can stay cleaner and safer with pool automation. The system will make needed adjustments that will kill bacteria, algae, and viruses in a balanced way, so that the pool is both clean and safe for swimmers.
With ScreenLogic and Screenlogic2these pool automation systems that we offer at Pool Works:
- Control pool functions from wherever you are using your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® Mobile Digital Device or Android® device.
- Manage the ScreenLogic2 Interface Application from a PC or Mac® Computer.
- When using EasyTouch® Automation or IntelliChem® Chemical Control System with IntelliTouch®, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels with ease.
- Interact verbally with Alexa and the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system, so that you can request information about your pool, including temperature, ORP or pH level, and other spa and pool functions.